Cyber security is one of the fastest growing and most important functions within businesses...
Virtual Classroom Learning
Current global conditions have forced the way we offer training to a virtual model.
Although initially sceptical, by combining the latest technology with highly innovative trainers the results have been very positive.
Some of the benefits include:
- Exam pass rates have been unaffected
- Reduced class sizes provides a more personal experience - usually less than 12
- Eliminating travel time and hotel costs
- Virtual autonomy can make it less daunting for some deleagets to participate
Business Change Officer
Lee expanded his knowledge across multiple Agile courses despite being unsure of virtual classroom. But as he states - it was potentially more engaging than traditional training.
Stephanie's concerns stemmed from engagement and concentration across long courses. Almost immediately she was given confidence in virtual delivery.
The latest technology on your course
Some of the functionality includes:
- E-manuals - Find and save key information with ease.
Breakout rooms - Work in groups seamlessly with peers.
Polling - Is everyone on the same page?
Interactivity - Tasks, discussions and more.
Attention indicators - Trainers will know when to engage the class more
Group notes - Collaborate with others and let your ideas shine.
Drawing tools - Sometimes words aren't enough to express ideas.
Project, Programme and Portfolio Management expert Brian Simpson
- Why virtual training really isn’t scary at all
- How 2020 was actually great for technology
- What to expect from your online exams
- Why we think virtual training needs to be exciting
- Why some people are demanding we continue to provide virtual training beyond the pandemic
Jason Ford - Microsoft systems and security specialist.
- Some delegates surprisingly find they prefer virtual courses for technical subjects
- Why live demonstrations are so straightforward on virtual training
- What nearly everyone lists as their favourite thing about virtual training
- How to best prepare yourself for your virtual training